K! Haha, I just popped on here today and it brought back a flood of memories.. I love leaving a country by lift. I think I was with you on most of those and is a delight in itself, haha. You're rad. Miss ya, and I miss those signs.
I love how they decorated and laminated the one sign on reading in the bathrooms. This was apparently a big enough problem to warrant that much attention on the sign.
Did you find anymore gems on your most recent trip?
3 comments:
Hilarious! Also pretty good advice. My hands are quite troublesome.
K! Haha, I just popped on here today and it brought back a flood of memories.. I love leaving a country by lift. I think I was with you on most of those and is a delight in itself, haha. You're rad. Miss ya, and I miss those signs.
I love how they decorated and laminated the one sign on reading in the bathrooms. This was apparently a big enough problem to warrant that much attention on the sign.
Did you find anymore gems on your most recent trip?
Post a Comment